Jack Frost Race Team is excited to announce that we are switching team uniform providers for the 2021-2022 season to Helly-Hansen!
Through our affiliation with Vail Resorts we are able to offer a much higher quality assortment of items at prices similar to (and in some cases lower than) previous years with Patagonia, Arctica and Spyder.
H-H provides a Race-Specific line of apparel engineered to survive the wear-and-tear of competitive skiing. Our assortment of items and proposed decoration can be seen here:
We will be changing how we are ordering this year, and have a very limited time window to get our items ordered with H-H. Please read below on the procedures:
- Orders will be placed online this year. Prices include decoration (subject to slight changes), tax and shipping.
- Please include the name of your racer(s) in the “Order Notes” field
- No money will be collected at the time of the order, please select “Cash/Check on Delivery”
- Orders are due no later than March 17th, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST
- You will receive a request for a 50% deposit after our order is placed with H-H. This can be paid via cash/check/PayPal
- Order balances will be due by October 1, 2021
- Apparel will be available for pick up at Jack Frost no later than the first day of Race Team Training in December 2021.
- All Sizing Information Available At: https://www.hellyhansen.com/en_us/size-chart.
Please note that team uniform ordering is a service and benefit of the Jack Frost Racing Foundation.
Questions? Please email JacketOrder@JackFrostRaceTeam.com.