Team Start Date Changed!

Team –
Due to the impending weather forecast for later this week and into the weekend, Jack Frost will NOT be opening. We evaluated starting the Race Team Program at Big Boulder however we can’t ensure Big Boulder will be in operation the entire weekend. Given such, we are delaying the Program start until Dec 22nd.

More information will be distributed next week.

Think Snow (and cold weather and no rain)

Jack Frost Race Team Program Director