- This event has passed.
Preseason Dry Land Training
October 20, 2019 @ 11:00 - 13:00 EDT
Dry Land Training
Where: Jack Frost Ski Area Main Lodge
When: Sunday, October 20, 2019 Time: 11:00 am to 1:00pm
Who: JFRT Sanctioned Racers U10/U12, U14, U16, U19/21
Cost: NO CHARGE
This program is designed to give our sanctioned athletes a fundamental understanding of activities, nutrition, and drills to encourage off-season development for the upcoming ski season. Drills taught can be used to develop the skills to become a conditioned, competitive athlete.
Elements introduced at this camp;
- Agility Drills (faster more flexible movements for ski racing)
- Core Strength Building (exercises to develop core strength for age-specific development)
- Training (running on foot to simulate ski racing)
- A snapshot into the 2019-2020 Season
- Each element will be assigned a session time which will run between approximately 30 Minutes.
- The recommendation is to attend all the sessions listed above.
- For Gate Training, the athlete must have their own equipment and personal protection. Will run through the gates in sneakers. Slalom poles with guards are recommended for all but not required.
- Waivers/Release will need to be signed by a parent prior to participating and will be available at sign in.
- Please respond to your attendance before the date listed above to: MJX2@outlook.com
Bring exercise clothes, sneakers, exercise mat or towel and water.